Effective Date: Apr 13, 2021
We have developed this Privacy Statement (this "Statement") to describe how we may collect information from you through your interactions with our website hungrygrizzly.com [a](the "Site"), how we use the information that we collect, and how and under what circumstances we share that information.
This Site is operated by us from the Seychelles.
We may change this Statement. The "Effective Date" legend at the top of the page indicates when this Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Statement on the Site.
1. Information Collected on Our Site
As described in more detail below, the site does not collect information that personally identifies you when you access and use the Site. The Site does not enable you to create a personal account. When you respond to a survey, form, or questionnaire powered by the Site, we do not store the survey, form or questionnaire responses that you provide.
We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our Site that does not, on its own, directly identify you. This data, which is collected automatically when you use the Site, is non-identifying information, which we refer to as "Usage Data". Usage Data includes information that we automatically receive and record from your device or web browser when you interact with the Site, such as the type of browser or operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site, the activity of your browser when you are viewing the Site, your site path and the time you visit the Site. Usage Data also includes the anonymous user ID that we receive from our third party advertising partners that indirectly identifies you.
2. How We Use InformationAs discussed above, we do not collect and therefore do not use any of your personal information. We also do not share any of your personal information with third parties because we do not collect it.
We gather Usage Data about all of our users collectively and maintain Usage Data on an anonymous basis. This Usage Data helps us determine which parts of our website are most beneficial for users, how we can continually create a better overall experience for you, usage and user statistics and to track the success of our website conversions. We only use such data in the aggregate and anonymously. We use the Usage Data that we collect to operate, improve and personalize the Site, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities and to track behavior at the aggregate/anonymous level.
4. How We Respond to "Do Not Track" SignalsSome browsers have an optional Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that allows you to express your preference regarding tracking of your online activity by websites. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, ad networks, plug-in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity via cookies or other tracking technologies. Our Site does not currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
5. Additional Protections for ChildrenThe Site is not designed for or targeted to children under the age of 18.
6. Your Rights Under California LawIf you are a California resident, you have a right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information, as defined under California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e), during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. We do not collect and therefore do not disclose personal information of website users to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, so we are not required to comply with California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e).
7. Contacting UsIf you have questions or comments about this Statement, please contact us at [email protected]
8. Changes to This StatementThe Effective Date of this Statement is set forth at the top of this Statement. We may from time to time make changes to this Statement to reflect changes in legal or regulatory obligations or changes in the manner in which we collect and use information. We will notify you by posting the modified Statement, and its effective date, on this page. For this reason, you should regularly review this Statement and note the effective date. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Statement. The amended Statement supersedes all previous versions.